Happy Monday! I hope all you lovely folks had a fabulous weekend. I know I did! I spent a bunch of time up in the snowy mountains and frolicked outside in the valley when it was 65 degrees. It was my kind of weekend! Anywho- Let's get to this super duper darling couple whom I photographed this past week. They wanted a snowy backdrop and let me tell you, Utah sure threw us some curveballs. I'd been keeping an eye on the canyon roads because we had some huge snow storms in the days prior to their session. Well, basically long story short, the canyon roads were either closed, like totally closed; Or, they required chains and 4x4. SOOOOO- We improvised and found some lovely snowy spots in Provo where the roads weren't closed. And I must say, these two are total troopers in the snow. It wasn't the warmest of days, and when you're trekking through 2 feet of snow, it can get cold fast. They completely embraced it! Sweet Kylee has the most contagiously adorable laugh ever and these two are clearly a great couple. They'll be tying the knot later this year at the amazing little venue in Pleasant Grove called The Bungalow.
Hair- Kelly Nelson
Makeup- Megan Elizabeth at Image Studios 360
Let's take a little peek into their session!
No comments:
Post a Comment