March 1, 2017

Blue Sky Ranch Wedding : Dave + Louise : Utah Wedding Photographer

Mornin! Ok I must admit, I have been so excited to post this gorgeous wedding since the moment I photographed it. See, these two live clear across the country. In New York, to be exact. Louise had contacted me back in 2015 about shooting her wedding at Blue Sky Ranch in August of 2016. Naturally, I was ecstatic that I was going to be able to shoot again at Blue Sky Ranch. This venue is a beauty for sure! Nestled in the rolling hills just outside of Park City, it's an absolute dreamboat. So of course, these two chose to hold their wedding there! This beautiful bride planned the most spectacular day. The details, the decor, the wedding party, EVERYTHING, was completely and totally amazing. Seriously I can't wait any longer, let's get to the photos-












The light in Blue Sky Ranch's bridal room is to die for. Look at her dress just twinkle!



And I am completely in love with this photo of Louise's bridesmaids putting her veil on. 
The dramatic light.. swoon.


Meanwhile, Dave has hanging with the boys and mingling with guests, 
waiting to see his beautiful bride.









Here she comes!




Oh and did I mention, Louise got her dress from KLEINFELD BRIDAL.









The cutest little family!





And these bridesmaids dress, I mean seriously! Mixing up the styles is the way to go. Obviously!








I'm sure they were excited to head inside and get some food and drinks. 
It felt like 110 degrees that day hahaha! But it doesn't look it, right?!



Flower Afternoon really rocked it with all the florals.





And while they can be a total pain sometimes, cathedral veils are EVERYTHING.


Let's get the party started!
































Louise went right in for the cake smash, Dave never even saw it coming!















These two are from New York, so if I'm remembering correctly, 99.9% of everyone at the wedding flew in from destinations all over the country, and world. So they were truly going to party the night away and take advantage of spending time with all their lovely family and friends. 
When myself and their videographer wrapped, they were still dancing and laughing and smiling and basically, having the best day of their lives. This was going to continue into the wee hours of the morning, which is why they decided to have us finish up shooting before the morning came. I'm so happy I could meet these two lovely people and photograph their stunning wedding.



No comments:

Post a Comment