March 10, 2017

Salt Lake City Winter Engagement Session : Taylor + Megan : Utah Wedding Photographer

Morning and happy Friday! Last week, these two lovely humans flew in from California to finalize some wedding details and shoot their engagements with lil ol me! They're tying the knot next month here in Salt Lake, right when spring colors and flowers will be blossoming everywhere! So when we first discussed shooting their engagements, they wanted something that screamed UTAH. I definitely think we nailed it! I'm not even joking, it was the most gorgeous day ever in the mountains. It was about 50 degrees at about 7,300' elevation!! We totally lucked out temp wise, and the gorgeous white snow and pine tree backdrops were just to die for. Ok, let's take a looksie at some peeks into their session shall we!


















These two have the most amazing personalities! Taylor would just sweep Megan off her feet, this happened multiple times, and I could not help but smile because these two are so clearly in love.




And then the snowball fight ensued..









No comments:

Post a Comment