But I'm so excited for these two to tie the knot this coming May at one of my very favorites- Louland Falls. It's going to be green and gorgeous and such a perfect wedding, I can feel it! Until then, let's take a little peek into their session. ;)
March 14, 2017
Park City Engagement Session : Tyler + Kassadi : Utah Wedding Photographer
FIRST OFF- Oh my goodness, does time fly by just as fast for you guys when we change our clocks in spring?! Sunday and yesterday felt like they lasted 20 minutes! Anyhow, I'm crazy excited to show off these totally amazing peeps this morning. We photographed their engagements in Park City and guess what, we even lucked out and got super duper warm temps. That's always a good combo when you're shooting in the snow haha! And I'm not even joking, some areas we walked through were probably 3 feet deep. I may or may not have sunk into the snow up to my thighs a time or two..
But I'm so excited for these two to tie the knot this coming May at one of my very favorites- Louland Falls. It's going to be green and gorgeous and such a perfect wedding, I can feel it! Until then, let's take a little peek into their session. ;)
But I'm so excited for these two to tie the knot this coming May at one of my very favorites- Louland Falls. It's going to be green and gorgeous and such a perfect wedding, I can feel it! Until then, let's take a little peek into their session. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






























No comments:
Post a Comment