January 18, 2017

Liberty Park Formals : Mike + Mallory : Utah Wedding Photographer

As I type away at this post, it's nearly a white out where I'm at in Orem today. It's incredibly beautiful, but I'm secretly happy that I'm behind my computer screen, staying nice and toasty indoors. I'm not a snow person, I know, SURPRISE SURPRISE, I talk about it so often! But there is one exception I make. When I get to photograph beautiful couples in love, in the snow, I am completely and totally ok with it! The one tricky aspect about shooting in winter is not the snow, but rather the temps. This session, along with nearly all my winter sessions every year, take place when the temps are in the teens. Yep you read that right, we're lucky if we hit 20 degrees! But so many couples brave the cold temps to capture amazing photos like these, so I'm grateful. At least I can bundle up at sessions, while my cute clients are wearing nothing more than a suit and a wedding dress.

These two chose Poppy & Bloom Floristry for their flower needs and boy, they made the right choice! I get to work with Poppy & Bloom every so often and they always blow me away! Just wait until you see Mike + Mallory's wedding day setup, it was incredible! Ok let's get to the photos..
































No comments:

Post a Comment