January 12, 2017

Empire Canyon Lodge Deer Valley Wedding : Brian + Mallorie : Utah Wedding Photographer

I'm super duper excited to show off this gorgeous Deer Valley wedding today! Empire Canyon Lodge is a total dreamboat. Everything was so green and gorgeous! The mountain views and aspens in Deer Valley are just to die for. I also was so excited to work with some of my favorites- Every Blooming Thing rocked the flowers, Fantasy Bridal is where Mallorie found her dream dress, and Rob Ferre with Life Of The Party was, well, the life of the party! Hahaha sorry that was so cheesy, I couldn't help myself! Let's get to the photos!


Could you ask for a prettier day in June?!



I don't know what it is about Deer Valley's ceremony chairs, but I'm obsessed.










Heading up for the First Look!




Look at that dress! All the details!









As you can tell, we photographed all of Brian and Mallorie's photos right after their first look. 
This way, after the ceremony, all we did was snap away all the bridal party photos 
and family photos and go straight into the reception! 






Totally candid moments of Brian opening some gifts from his soon to be wife.


Ceremony time!




















Craig Gordon officiated their ceremony. 
He and his wife Anita Gordon are the most amazing officiants around!



Reception time. Oh yeah!















Can you tell they're a super fun couple just from this photo alone?!











That hair, I mean come on! Probably the best dancing hair shot I've ever taken haha!





Congrats to Brian and Mallorie. Such a beautiful day surrounded by their nearest and dearest in the gorgeous green mountains of Deer Valley.


No comments:

Post a Comment