Because there is no better time to reminisce of summer than on a cold, gloomy, snowy day. La Caille is hands down one of my favorite places to photograph. I mean, how could it not be?! I grew up going to La Caille, literally since I was old enough to remember. It's been a dream getting to photograph couples here over the last several years. I never could have imagined as a 5 year old that I'd get to call this place my "office for a day" a couple of decades later.
Anyhow, let me tell you a little bit about this super duper cute couple! For starters, Nassima is Moroccan. Getting to meet and hang out with her was SO much fun. She is also ridiculously gorgeous and a total model in front of the camera. Watching her and Beau together was so sweet and they clearly make a lovely couple. They chose to hold their wedding at La Caille on a beautiful September Sunday. It was a morning wedding, which was a very fun change of pace! I was also very happy to see some of my favorite vendors at this shindig.
Hair - Kali Chris Hair and Makeup
Makeup - Kristen Packard Artistry
Dress - Alta Moda Bridal
Officiant - Douglas Bethers
Cake - Rock Star Cakery
Now let's get to the some peeks at their day!























































No comments:
Post a Comment