December 23, 2016

Snowy Proposal : Dylan + Dani : Utah Wedding Photographer

Happy Friday and Merry Christmas Eve Eve! I think we're going to stay bundled in blankets and indoors this weekend. Not only is it freezing cold, but do you want to deal with all the last minute shopping craziness that is surely to ensue?! I thought not. ;)

But guess what? I have been so crazy excited to share this session with you all! I've known Dylan and his family for quite a few years now because I photographed his brother's wedding back in 2012. To say that I was excited to shoot this "couple's session" for Dylan, Dani and sweet Kona is a complete understatement. Obviously I put quotes on couple's session because that's what Dani was expecting. Little did she know that Dylan was going to pop the question and I am just so incredibly honored and happy I could photograph it. By the way fellas (and ladies), if you'll be popping the question to your significant other, pretty please give me a ring so I can photograph it too!

Anyhow, happy holidays folks! I'll be back at it next week. Until then..





















No comments:

Post a Comment