January 19, 2017

Payson Temple/Thanksgiving Point Wedding : Paden + Andee : Utah Wedding Photographer

So if you follow my work, you know it sometimes takes a little while for me to get stuff up to the blog. I could truly blog everyday because I love showing off all the gorgeous couples I'm lucky enough to photograph, but I like to spread it out a bit. And then wedding season happens, and then blogging gets put on the back burner, and it's an endless cycle year after year hahaha! At least all my clients get their images back quickly, that's all that matters, am I right?! ;)

Today I'm showing off this beauty of a wedding. These two and their families and friends were hands down, AWESOME. Every moment of shooting them was magical. They were sealed in the Payson Temple, then held their reception at the Thanksgiving Point Golf Course. Ok first off let me say, the green grass and summer-like vibe in the photos? Yeah, it was OCTOBER. If I'm remembering correctly, it was like 65-70 degrees and absolutely gorgeous! They chose the insanely talented Starlie Squires of Blooms and Branches to craft together their floral arrangements. You'll see like a bazillion flower photos down below because I mean, COME ON, they are out of this world beautiful. Karli Noel Calligraphy provided her amazing services. Odds and Ends had oh so many lovely decor items at the reception. Oh and Andee's dress? It's totally cool, it's just a Jenny Packham gown is all. Ok I could go on forever, let's just get to some photos!







































































No comments:

Post a Comment