October 28, 2016

Desert Boho Engagement : Sean + Lynden : Utah Wedding Photographer

Happy Friday! We made it to the weekend! Today I'm bringing you some fabulous desert engagements. First off, I cannot even describe how much I just love these two! They were a big pile of fun and I was so sad when the session came to an end because I could just hang out with them all day hahaha. They also brought their fur child, Toby. I photographed their session last week, and I still cannot get over cute Toby and how much I want to snuggle him! Side note: I'm so grateful for my amazing clients who are super laid back and totally willing to go explore new locations with me. It really makes such a fun adventure! I'm literally counting down the days until I get to photograph their cute faces again in 2017.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! This location turned out so great!! Such fun shots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are so in love with these! So glad we chose this location(: it rocks! Thank you for being so awesome and fun (:

    ReplyDelete