Morning! And happy Saturday! I wanted to post this beauty of a wedding before I headed out of the office for the day. I traveling to a little town called Monroe, Utah for today's wedding!
Cameron and Hailey have been nothing short of total sweethearts. I feel like we just photographed their engagements and bridals/groomals and now we're already past the wedding day! Time has absolutely flown by this year. These two were sealed in the Provo City Center Temple, which, by the way, I completely love shooting at because 1) It's obviously so beautiful and 2) It's like 10 minutes away from me! I'm so used to traveling to at least Salt Lake City, the canyons or the Park City areas, so it's always a treat when I get to shoot close to home! These two held their reception that evening at The Bungalow in Pleasant Grove. It's a total hidden gem, flooded with gorgeous string lights and the most romantic and charming little venue. Anyhow, let's get to some photos! Here's just a small peak into their gorgeous day..



































































No comments:
Post a Comment