August 5, 2016

Wheeler Farm Engagement : Anthony + Michaela : Utah Wedding Photographer

Well these two were just a pile of fun! I could have stayed and chatted with them all day! And not to mention their crazy adorable fur child, Felix. I seriously can't wrap my head around the fact that it's AUGUST. Where. Did. The. Year. Go. This is especially why it's so beneficial to plan a year or so ahead for your wedding. Which is exactly what these two are doing and bunches of others do as well, for the fact that they don't have to stress like crazy planning their wedding in a short amount of time. These two will also be having a destination wedding for the majority of their guests here in Salt Lake City, well I guess technically, Brighton. I seriously cannot wait for their wedding because they are such a fun couple and they chose one of the most amazing venues for their big day. You'll have to wait around until 2017 to find out which one, but it's definitely one of my faves. ;)
























No comments:

Post a Comment