Well hello folks! Today I'm blogging a wedding that was not only on the most gorgeous spring day ever, but, also my birthday. It's not every year that I photograph a wedding on my birthday, but some years I do. And the last two birthdays that I've had weddings, the receptions have both been at Wadley Farms. What?! How?! Haha. I really couldn't ask for a more amazing place to spend the day shooting. And this wedding in particular, was my first time shooting at the NEW Provo City Center Temple. I was so excited, and for good reason. This temple is absolutely beautiful and so unique. I could truly photograph every lds wedding at this temple and be happy haha. I love that it's in the heart of downtown Provo, the brick color photographs beautifully, and there aren't a bazillion people there (no offense Salt Lake Temple, I still adore you too). Anyhow, Payden and Julia have been some of my very favorites. I don't know how I got so lucky to meet these two incredible people. First off, they are crazy adorable. They have the best fashion sense and always look like catalog models, yet effortless at the same time. Like, they're just THAT good! They also planned one heck of a wedding. The gorgeous details at Wadley Farms were completely amazing and perfect for a spring wedding. They opted to hold the majority of the reception outdoors in the courtyard, which is what I truly wish all couples would do who use Wadley Farms! The buildings are gorgeous, don't get me wrong! But you know I'm a sucker for gorgeous golden sunlight in the evenings. Dancing with the sun glistening through the trees was something I'll remember for a long time. It. Was. Perfect. Anyhow, I could go on and on, so let's get into some peeks of their big day..
Venue : Provo City Center Temple and Wadley Farms
Cake : Nothing Bundt Cakes






























































No comments:
Post a Comment