August 7, 2016

Wadley Farms Bridal Groomal : Chad + Katherine : Utah Wedding Photographer

When wedding season is in full swing, blogging out of order is something that happens frequently. But how much fun that you get to see some crazy beautiful SPRING photos this Monday morning?! These two were married back in 2015 (which I photographed as well), but, Katherine's dress didn't look exactly how it was supposed to at that point. She still looked so beautiful though! But she got the dress altered again after the wedding to make it perfect, so we got to photograph their bridals/groomals this past spring. There's a reason why I insist on certain seasons for sessions, this session for example. Seriously, check out those gorgeous blooms and pretty spring colors! And Wadley Farms.. Oh Wadley Farms.. If you all follow me, you know my love for Wadley Farms is unreal and I could shoot there everyday and be happy. They were sweet and blogged their favorites from this session here. Alright, let's get to the photos..

























No comments:

Post a Comment