September 25, 2015

Snowbird Engagement Session : Andrey+Olga : Utah Wedding Photographer

HAPPY FRIDAY!! This darling couple is tying the knot in a destination wedding in 2016, so naturally, they decided to take advantage of the gorgeous fall colors to get a head start on their invitations! Although these two mentioned that they haven't done a professional photo session before, I'm completely convinced that they are models, or at least they should be. They just embraced being in front of the camera like total naturals! Because I can't contain my excitement for these photos, let's get into some sneaky peeks!


I'm kind of obsessed with Olga's gorgeous ombre hair!!



Check that baby out! One stunning ring if you ask me.


Also, um, can fall last forever?





Killer shoes.








There is this totally gorgeous lone tree on the side of a cliff. 
Naturally, I must shoot with it.











No comments:

Post a Comment