Well for starters, getting another wedding featured on TheKnot.com makes me one happy girl. This insanely gorgeous wedding was featured there this past weekend and you can view it
here. So a little backstory, I met darling Ashlee back in 2011 by chance at a house warming party (neither mine nor Ashlee's, but a good friend of mine's). She was hilarious and so much fun, so naturally we connected via Facebook and have kept in touch ever since. When I found out she was engaged in 2014, I OF COURSE, was secretly hoping she'd want me to shoot her wedding haha! I'm very happy to say that she did. These two are a ridiculously good looking couple and photograph so beautifully. Ashlee and I kept in touch a ton during the wedding planning and while I shoot at their venue, Louland Falls, quite a bit because I'm a preferred vendor there, I had never shot a ceremony in the exact spot that she chose to have hers. I was completely elated when I saw how drop dead gorgeous it was set up this way! And I'm shocked that I haven't seen it done before quite like this. I'm guessing many brides will be inspired by the beauty and all the details that Ashlee and her sweet mom designed. Ok, ok I could chat all day, but let's get to the good part. PHOTOS. :)

Why yes, that IS a Maggie Sottero gown. ;)
This is beyond amazing.
This gorgeous setting cannot be beat!
Their fur children were the ring bearers. Can it get any cuter?!
This is NORTHERN Utah people. How amazing is Louland Falls!
Craig Gordon officiated Ashlee and Dallan's ceremony, but I've known his darling wife Anita
for years! They are such amazing officiants. PLEASE do yourself a favor
and give them a call if you're in need of a fantastic officiant.
www.ambershawphotography.com
Venue : Louland Falls
Flowers : Blooms and Blossoms
Dress : Fantasy Bridal
Decor : DIY
Cake : Heritage Cakes
Officiant : Craig Gordon
No comments:
Post a Comment