Guess what guys?? I can actually sit here and ENJOY the rain today because I'm a totally crazy when it comes to checking weather forecasts. Last week I noticed this storm coming in and notified a few of my clients whose sessions would have been early this week. They were all SO great and we set up a different date when we'll have better weather. Now, it might be a slight pain in the bum to have to reschedule hair appointments or makeup appointments. But, this is a perfect example of why it's so worth it. We had initially had their session scheduled for TONIGHT. Um hello I woke up this morning to a complete downpour and it's supposed to last all day! Paden and Andee agreed we should move the session and we snuck it in before the storm hit a couple days back. We could not have captured the gorgeous shots we did had we not rescheduled to a, well, not rainy/cloudy/not-great-weather-for-an-engagement-session, day.
Let's take a second to appreciate this insanely stunning ring.
That fab dress Andee is wearing is from Anthropologie. Makes total sense!
Some gorg sun flare!
I was pleasantly surprised to see the fall colors had changed as much as they had. Within about a week they went from super spotty to BAM (in the higher elevations of course).
These two are so dang cute and I am kinda dying for their bridal/groomal session to get here NOW.
MUAH : Enhance Artistry
No comments:
Post a Comment