September 9, 2015

Chantilly Mansion Wedding : Brok+Kelsie : Utah Wedding Photographer

Oh happy Wedding Wednesday people! We're halfway through the work week (Labor Day had me all sorts of confused yesterday because I kept thinking it was Monday). But nope, we're mid-week and that much closer to the weekend! It's funny that I get excited for the weekend, after all, my work weeks are pretty much 24/7 haha. I suppose it's because I love my job and weddings seem to always take place on the weekend. But not always! Alex and I were married on a Monday (very, very strange, I know). And cute Kelsie+Brok here opted for a weekday wedding as well! Not a Monday, but a Wednesday. It was such a beautiful, fun wedding at Chantilly Mansion in Layton, Utah!


Reminds me of a gorgeous Southern home!






Ok. Just. That dress. Holy smokes is it gorgeous! And Kelsie looked so darn beautiful in it!








The two lovelies decided they wanted to write each other a note and read it before doing the First Look. That was A-OK with me! I set them up (carefully) back to back and let them do their thang. Beautifulness ensued.




Kelsie could barely contain her excitement to see her soon to be hubby!



Darling first look.














The porch with those light was total magic!









Can you ever go wrong with brownie sundaes?! The answer is no.









Fun parents are the best!



I've had some couples ask me if it needs to be dark for a sparkler send off. Absolutely NOT! I personally prefer when there's still a bit of sunlight left. Why you ask? Because it looks like what you see above!


Venue : Chantilly Mansion
Dress : Petals + Promises
Suit : Men's Warehouse
Floral : Smith's Marketplace
Makeup + Hair : MAC Counter

1 comment:

  1. Amber- Your eye behind the camera is spectacular. Thank you so much for sharing these amazing photos with us! You captured everything at the perfect angle and completely documented the day! Simply Amazing!

    ReplyDelete