July 2, 2015

Utah Mountain Engagement Session : Utah Wedding Photographer : Chad+Katherine

One thing I am absolutely obsessed with is when couple's bring their own personal style and uniqueness to the session. These two did exactly that, and I just adore them! They will be married in the Salt Lake Temple later this month and they're having their reception at one of THEE most amazing spots.. Springville Art Museum. Happy squeal! I've been dying to shoot there again since the last time in 2013!


Just, yes.


Look how stinkin cute they are!


That skirt though. It MAY be from Mikarose, maybe.




Because what's better than incorporating your hobbies into the session! 
Love that they brought me so many options to work with!



That genuine smile is pure magic.




When you have vintage frames like this, you definitely stick your head in them. 




Did I mention how the overcast skies provided wonderful 95 degree temps instead of 103 like it's been all week?! Yeah, we totally lucked out. 


And what a way to end the session. I don't know how these two will choose photos to put in their invitations, but it will be no easy feat. 


No comments:

Post a Comment