July 6, 2015

Silver Lake Brighton Engagement : Utah Wedding Photographer : Eric+Jamie

Happy Monday! Hope everyone had a fabulous and safe 4th of July! The hubby and I had a weekend packed full of get togethers, BBQ's, tubing the Provo river (a long story for another time), and even watched fireworks at Thanksgiving Point. Now it's back to lots of shooting, lots of editing, and wondering how half the summer is already over. Hahaha, but really. On a different note, I photographed these lovelies' engagements just before the holiday in the awesomely green Big Cottonwood Canyon. That whole month of May rain did extra good things for all the greenery this year, no doubt about that! They will be tying the knot in fall at Memorial House in Salt Lake City.


Some killer sunlight that I went gaga over! How can anyone NOT love summertime?? :)


We went off to Washington to shoot the shot on the right. ;) But really, how amazing is Utah!


Eric and Jamie's laughter was just contagious!


And HOLY stinkin moly did Eric do good. And Jamie wears it beautifully!



Oh, ok models.


I will never tire of shooting with aspen trees. Any season, any time, any where.




Ah those darling shoes! They did such a fabulous job coordinating outfits.


The sun coming through those aspens and through that branch was to die for. 
I'm kind of a sucker for branches and sweet looking trees. 


I am so excited to shoot their bridals groomals next month! Ah. Again, how is the year already half way over?? I'm cool with it though, my 2015 clients have been nothing short of amazing!


No comments:

Post a Comment