These two are tying the knot at Silver Fork Lodge next month!
Red Butte is seriously one of the most unique, gorgeous gardens. I mean, those trees!
I couldn't help myself when I saw all these beautiful pink flowers!
I even got a lavender fix! Usually this time of year I try to make it to the lavender fields, so I'm happy I got to experience a small dose of it at Red Butte!
I kid you not, probably 30 ducks came over to us thinking we were going to feed them. I felt so bad haha, we were definitely a disappointment to the ducks.
But they were absolutely darling and came inches from us!
Ok, yeah, these two are stinkin cute.
I've been really digging the sun flares I've been getting lately. Thanks summer sun!
I don't know if this insanely gorgeous tree reminds me of fall colors or of a japanese garden!
Either way, backdrop of the day. Absolutely loved it.











No comments:
Post a Comment