Happy Tuesday! Today I've got this smokin' hot couple whose engagements we photographed up in the cool mountains. Haha just kidding, it was still like 99 degrees. This year has been so crazy weather wise. It's either flooding or in the triple digit temps. Although, I will take triple digit temps in a heartbeat over rain, so no complaints here! The weather has been pretty darn amazing though (aside from the crazy hot). Blue skies, sun and lush green foliage everywhere!
I have been going gaga over Brooke's gorgeous hair since I met them earlier this year. That color!!
Summertime, please never end.
Can I get a wha wha for some totally amazing sun flare! And look at that darling smile!
They got this bad boy at Shane Co. Swoon..
I could shoot with aspen trees all day, everyday, and not get tired of it.
Thank you Utah for having such amazing aspens!
That sun flare and bouncing hair is total perfection. No I didn't intentionally rhyme.
These two are so stinkin cute.
Kinda dying for their bridal groomal session and wedding day to get here ASAP!






















No comments:
Post a Comment