June 25, 2015

Salt Lake Temple Wedding Le Jardin Reception : Utah Wedding Photographer : Neal+Alissa

Happy Thursday people! Today on the blog is none other than the gorgeous Alissa and her handsome groom Neal. These two have been nothing short of total sweethearts. Shooting them was just a dream and don't even get me started on their sweet families and friends. They tied the knot on Cinco de Mayo so OBVIOUSLY they had chips and salsa at the reception to keep with some tradition. They happened to get married on one of the very few days in May that wasn't rainy haha, which I for one was very grateful for. :)


Oh the Salt Lake Temple in Spring!



Perfect exit to see their anxiously waiting family and friends.



Cute little daddy/daughter moment.



Aren't these three the most darling sisters around?!


Neal's ring was SOOOO unique. Scroll down to see a close up. ;)



I'm all about that candid.





How perfect are these colors for a Spring wedding? Great job Alissa!




The boys being silly for the videographer. I laughed so hard editing this one. I just love when people are so open to having fun and making awesome memories.



Alissa's dress though! The amazing Elizabeth Cooper Designs is the amazing talent behind it.



I don't know how we totally lucked out with there being only 11 weddings that day! It was a dream and we had free range of the grounds without dealing with bazillions of people haha. 



I seriously could not get enough of their laughter. 
Neal could always get his cute wife smiling and laughing.



And a huge thank you to the perfectly overcast sky for making it look nothing like 2pm.




The happy dance for finally being able to go eat!


Le Jardin is a super cute venue in super Eastside Sandy. The garden atmosphere is a breath of fresh air!






Here's the chips and salsa I was talking about! This is a famous salsa recipe on the 
bride's side of the family.


All had fabulous socks.. and then there was one all black. He definitely got a few laughs haha.


Here's one of my fab sign in albums! Aren't they amazing? I surely think so! ;)


Ok. I mean.. if that isn't a unique men's ring, I don't know what is. And Alissa's stunner of a ring!







And they went for the cake smash!













Oh these two cuties! I'm so happy I could be a part of this fun day!


Dress : Elizabeth Cooper Designs
Cake : Natalie Gray - The Cake Market
MUAH : Heather Shelton
Locations : Salt Lake Temple; Le Jardin

No comments:

Post a Comment