They also opted to do two engagement sessions, one in Winter, one in Spring. How fun is that! I'm so excited to shoot again with this darling couple in the Spring. For this session, we had to make the drive into the deep canyons to actually find some snow. Who'd have thought in January, in UTAH, I could be saying that?? Well it's true. With the temps being in the 40's and sunny, blue skies, all our valley snow melted weeks ago! I'm so happy they chose to make the drive and they were such troopers about hiking in the snowy, muddy foothills!.
January 27, 2015
Snowy Winter Engagement : Justin+Mary : Utah Wedding Photographer
I'm not even sure where to start with these two, so I'll start here. I am completely obsessed with how amazing these two did picking outfits! SUCH perfect choices for a Winter engagement. These two will be tying the knot later this year at the gorgeous Silver Fork Lodge up Big Cottonwood Canyon. So I'm sure you can see how much they love the outdoors and the beautiful scenery we have here in Utah!
They also opted to do two engagement sessions, one in Winter, one in Spring. How fun is that! I'm so excited to shoot again with this darling couple in the Spring. For this session, we had to make the drive into the deep canyons to actually find some snow. Who'd have thought in January, in UTAH, I could be saying that?? Well it's true. With the temps being in the 40's and sunny, blue skies, all our valley snow melted weeks ago! I'm so happy they chose to make the drive and they were such troopers about hiking in the snowy, muddy foothills!.
They also opted to do two engagement sessions, one in Winter, one in Spring. How fun is that! I'm so excited to shoot again with this darling couple in the Spring. For this session, we had to make the drive into the deep canyons to actually find some snow. Who'd have thought in January, in UTAH, I could be saying that?? Well it's true. With the temps being in the 40's and sunny, blue skies, all our valley snow melted weeks ago! I'm so happy they chose to make the drive and they were such troopers about hiking in the snowy, muddy foothills!.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













No comments:
Post a Comment