So I met these two a few weeks back to book their May wedding. Alissa wanted a classy, editorial type look that downtown Salt Lake City has to offer. I couldn't have been happier! A funny little story though.. all last week I was watching the weather super closely (as I always do for sessions), and it was sunny and 60's as far as the eye could see. Then, 40 with snow and rain was the forecast for Monday. You can imagine my anxiety. I know Utah is very predictable for being unpredictable, so I knew it would likely clear up. We did have some incredibly cold wind, but no snow or rain!
Alissa and Neal were are so much fun and I'm counting down the days until their bridals/groomals! Seriously though, look at their amazing outfits! I can't even! They are truly naturals in front of the camera. I'm guessing they model on the side. :)





















No comments:
Post a Comment