Today we're going back to September to Ryan and Shawnee's gorgeous wedding at the Brigham City temple. These two tied the knot in the early morning, then had an out of this world, TOTALLY PINTEREST WORTHY, reception. I was, and still am, blown away by Shawnee's creativity! By the way, this was their backyard. Yeah, I know. It was seriously a photographer's paradise with that gorgeous filtered sunlight! I told them they need to turn it into a venue so I can bring more clients there to have their receptions. :)
In all seriousness though, Shawnee and Ryan have been such kind, wonderful clients. It's weird to even call them that, I mean "new friends"! The one thing I'll never forget about these two is their incredible ability to always be smiling and laughing. It was just a blast and the furthest thing from "work". Thanks Shawnee and Ryan for letting me join in all the fun!































No comments:
Post a Comment