January 20, 2015

Salt Lake Temple Wedding Wadley Farms Reception : Drake+Tiffany : Utah Wedding Photographer

Happy Wednesday! Today I'm blogging the gorgeous wedding of Drake and Tiffany. They actually tied the knot on my birthday of all days! These lovelies booked with me back in early 2014. They were nothing short of a pleasure to work with! Isn't her dress just to die for?! The lace was breathtaking and such a fun dress to shoot! I also need to take a second to gush over the flowers. I'm sure you've heard me a million times rave about how much I adore Artisan Bloom.. AND HERE I GO AGAIN! Seriously though! That is what fairytales are made of.. gorgeous bouquets, centerpieces and flower crowns made by Artisan Bloom! Only, it doesn't have to be a fairytale, you can hire them and have THEE most amazing flowers you've ever dreamed of! Hahaha ok now back to their beautiful wedding day. They were married in the Salt Lake Temple, then held a ring ceremony and reception at Wadley Farms in Lindon. Another place I can't get enough of!

Well I could go on and on, but instead, I'll just throw some photos your way. :)







































Oh don't even worry, I had tears pooling up in my eyes after shooting the daddy/daughter dance!







No comments:

Post a Comment