January 15, 2015

Preferred Vendor : Kali Chris Hair + Makeup : Utah Wedding Photographer

Since it's prime time for engagement season right now, I wanted to highlight some of my favorite vendors. Today is Kali Wengreen of Kali Chris Hair and Makeup. If you're in need of a hair stylist, a makeup artist, or BOTH, Kali is your girl. She is conveniently located at Relik Salon, in the heart of American Fork. But the best part? She can come to you! I have never been anything short of blown away by Kali's work. We met about 3 years ago on set of one of the lovely shoots you'll see below. I was in instant awe of not only how thorough she was, but how fast! She's not only great at what she does, but she'll have you laughing and smiling the whole time.

If you want to get ahold of Kali, you can check out a bunch of her work here. She can also be reached at 801.400.2726!

I know this isn't even close to all the work we've done together, but here's a very small taste!

Hair only; Makeup by Samiee Grange

Hair only; Makeup by DC Makeup




Rev Connie Anast-Inman officiating


Hair only; Makeup by Samiee Grange


Hair only; Makeup by DC Makeup






Hair only; Makeup by DC Makeup




No comments:

Post a Comment