When these two moved here to Utah from Wisconsin, Shane had a job already lined up. That job is where my husband works and that's how they first met. When I first met Brooke, it was because she wanted to hire me to shoot her wedding day. Over the next year, we became friends. Hearing all of their wedding day hopes and dreams and seeing them turn into a reality was amazing. Everything from the colors to the centerpieces to the potato bar was so cohesive and looked so gorgeous. I'm so happy I could photograph their big day at such a beautiful venue filled with amazing family and friends.
We've had some great times with these two and look forward to many more years of friendship!
Venue : Louland Falls
Florist : Five Penny Floral
Cake : One Sweet Slice
Caterer : Cosmopolitan Catering
Videographer : ForeverMore (awesome videographer!)
Officiant : Christopher Scuderi
DJ : Complete Music
Suit : Men's Warehouse
Dress : A Bridal Center (Maggie Sottero)








































No comments:
Post a Comment