I'm also grateful for friends and times like these. Sorry Dava. :)
I'm thankful for gaining the knowledge of why I should become a Pescetarian and how it's completely changed my life for the better. Thanks Vertical Diner for existing.
I'm ridiculously happy about this guy that my hubby surprised me with last night. To give you some background, I'm a plant killer. Not intentionally, I try so hard to keep plants alive that I end up killing them one way or another. I told him that I want a cactus for my office because I think it's the only thing I can manage. And now I have one.
I'm insanely grateful for music. I don't know what I'd do without it.
I'm so grateful for a gorgeous office in our home that inspires me to be better and better.
Each and every day I feel so lucky to have these guys in our lives.
Kracken can always put a smile on your face no matter how crappy your day has been. He makes the cutest noises I've ever heard in my life when he's excited to see you, crawls inside pant legs and shirt arms to dig (you have to see to truly understand the cuteness), and thinks he has the balance and stealth of an acrobat when in reality it's like a toddler learning to stand up.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone, have a happy and safe (long!) weekend.











No comments:
Post a Comment