November 25, 2013

Should I Do A First Look?

Are you weighing the options of doing a First Look?

In a short answer, I say GO FOR IT. If I was a time traveler and could go back to 2009, my hubby and I, without a doubt, would have done a First Look. You might be wondering, will that take the surprise and anticipation out of my wedding day? Rest assured, it will not. With more of my clients opting to do a First Look than not, I (as well as they) can tell you, you'll be happy you did. Everyone chooses to do one for different reasons. I've heard many "I'd rather ball my eyes out before I'm standing in front of hundreds of people", to "I want it to be a special moment with just the two of us". You really get to be yourselves, not having to worry what everyone will think or how you'll look with mascara running down your face. Not to mention, you'll get to run up and hug/jump/smooch your groom whereas you won't if each and every one of your family members and friends are watching. And trust me, I love it when my brides and grooms get emotional, it makes my job that much more special.


You might be wondering when I suggest doing a First Look. You have two options, at the Bridal/Groomal session, or, on the wedding day 1+ hours prior to the ceremony.


1 comment: