May 29, 2013

Johnson Mill Vintage Bridals : Hollie : Utah Wedding Photographer

Where do I even begin. Hollie has been such a dream to work with. From our very first meeting, I knew I liked this girl. She is genuine, down to earth and one of the funniest girls I've had the pleasure of working with. We had a little tiny setback right when we started her bridals. Ok, not a little tiny setback.. Her ring slipped right off her finger and into the pond when she was getting into the canoe. You're probably thinking we cancelled the shoot and came back another day, right? Nope. Hollie is seriously one of the bravest people I've ever met. Had that happened to me, I would have lost it. The sun was going down with every minute, so she put on a smile and we went and shot this session.

If you're wondering what happened in the end.. around 11pm in pretty much total darkness she got her right back. Yay for happy endings!




No comments:

Post a Comment