Garrett+Kember were a dream to photograph at such a location. I actually just photographed Kember's bridals yesterday evening (which I'm insanely excited to share after their wedding day in June), but I do get to share their incredibly fun engagements. Enjoy.
May 22, 2013
Johnson Mill Engagement : Garrett+Kember : Utah Wedding Photographer
I can't gush enough about how much I love shooting in nature, which thankfully, is what I get to shoot my bridal and engagement sessions in the majority of the time. Considering I'm a natural light photographer, these two elements (shooting outdoors + using natural light) just go hand in hand like peanut butter and jelly. Even on days when I'm not shooting, I'm obsessed with standing by our windows and overlooking the delicious golden light billowing across the horizon.
Garrett+Kember were a dream to photograph at such a location. I actually just photographed Kember's bridals yesterday evening (which I'm insanely excited to share after their wedding day in June), but I do get to share their incredibly fun engagements. Enjoy.
Garrett+Kember were a dream to photograph at such a location. I actually just photographed Kember's bridals yesterday evening (which I'm insanely excited to share after their wedding day in June), but I do get to share their incredibly fun engagements. Enjoy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















No comments:
Post a Comment