May 31, 2013

TWENTYFIVE.

You guessed it. Today I turn the big TWO-FIVE.

Every May, I have a mini "mid-life" crisis. Where did the time go? I swear I was just turning 16 going to the DMV to get my license, then 18 just about to graduate, then 21 heading to Vegas.. And BAM here I am at 25. I gathered up a bunch of photos from birth till now, minus a few years where my hair was a little too poofy and my teeth were a lot too gapped.

Not many people know my stories, so for those of you that don't, let's just say I had a unique childhood. I wished and hoped with all my might that my life would take a turn and I'd get my happy ending.
I'm at exactly that place I wished for all those years. I couldn't have asked for a better second half, better bugs (our chihuahuas), and I couldn't be more grateful for the career I have and all the amazing people I get to meet.

{Yes. I really had that much hair when I was born}





{Here's the little gap I was talking about}

{Barely sixteen}

{One of our first dates}



{12.28.2009 Our Wedding Day}
Photo by Marc Scott Pictures




No comments:

Post a Comment