June 3, 2013

Mount Timpanogos Temple + Springville Art Museum Wedding : Wren+Emily : Utah Wedding Photographer

From the pink, orange and white colored hanging lanterns to the bride's lace and gem encrusted dress, this wedding screamed SPRINGTIME. Very "pinterest-worthy" as many have said. This cute bride has such a creative flair, I absolutely loved shooting with them. And the reception location?! I can't gush enough about it. It's definitely a spot I would LOVE to shoot at more.

The rain held off the whole day. During the reception, it got a little breezy and you could see (you can even see in some of the photos) the crazy dark clouds rolling in, but the downpour didn't start until after the reception was all finished and the happy couple was headed on their honeymoon.



Dress : Barbara Burch Gant - Barbara's Brides
Floral : Orem Floral
Venue : Springville Art Museum

No comments:

Post a Comment