June 28, 2017

Summertime Mountaintop Bridal/Groomal Session : Andrew + Alexia : Utah Wedding Photographer

When couples say they want awesome mountain backdrops, water, and lots of pine trees.. I know exactly where to take them! I seriously can't wrap my head around the fact that these settings are so close to home for all of us living in Utah.

This bride had her dress COMPLETELY custom designed at Gateway Bridal. And it was absolutely stunning! I also love that they chose a bowtie for Andrew. I feel like I don't see bowties nearly enough and I don't know why, this combo looks so classy together! Also, I must brag a little bit about how incredible my clients are. This beauty is not only a teacher, but she is also a Utah Jazz dancer!

These two tied the knot earlier this month and I'm so excited to show off some peeks at their incredibly beautiful bridal/groomal session!





























No comments:

Post a Comment