June 23, 2017

Park City Summer Engagement : Justin + Linda : Utah Wedding Photographer

You know it's smack in the middle of wedding season when I maybe blog once every couple of weeks haha! These days, all it seems I'm doing is sleeping, editing, shooting, sleeping, editing, shooting. But that's just typical June for ya!

So this pretty Park City session happened back in early June. These two lovely humans will be tying the knot at High West Distillery later this summer and can I just say.. I AM SO EXCITED!! I've photographed multiple weddings at Blue Sky Ranch, but this will be my first at High West. (If you don't know, those two venues are near each other on the same property). I seriously LOVE shooting at new venues because it's so refreshing. I get to really dig into my artistic side even more so to find all the best shots and explore new places.

Anyhow, let's take a little peek into their session!



















No comments:

Post a Comment