October 3, 2016

Mountain Engagement : Britton + Jess : Utah Wedding Photographer

The fact that these two adventured with me to these fabulous locations just made my heart so happy! This was a decently far drive for all of us, which is why I'm always so grateful for adventurous clients haha. The autumn colors were just breathtaking in the Utah mountains and having their engagement photographed within pine trees and aspens trees was such a treat. Not to mention, SNOW IN SEPTEMBER. Yes folks, you are correct when you see white fluffy stuff in the backdrop in some of these photos. I joked with them that we went from winter to fall within 20 minutes!
Now back to this model couple, I get to travel with them to their destination wedding in fall 2017 and I seriously could not be any more excited than I am. I absolutely LOVE traveling for weddings and shooting at new venues and experiencing what life is like in new places. So once again, I'm super grateful for these two awesome people. Until their (sure to be) fabulous wedding, enjoy these little peeks into their engagement session..

Jess also used one of my very favorite makeup and hair artists.. Kali Chris Hair and Makeup!






















No comments:

Post a Comment