October 5, 2016

Autumn Mountaintop Engagement : Eric + Melanie : Utah Wedding Photographer

This autumn has been nothing short of magical for me. Case in point.. this session! And all my fall sessions! It was so much fun shooting with Eric and Melanie because on top of being completely awesome people, they are not originally from Utah. It was so much fun showing them how gorgeous our mountains are and all the beautiful colors. Also, how incredibly gorgeous is Melanie's hair?? Total hair envy, am I right! She also pulls off that lip color like no one I've ever seen! I love when girls wear bright lip colors, it makes such a statement and photographs so beautifully! (and she did her makeup herself, um, talented much?!). Anyhow, about half way through our session, we started hearing super duper loud thunder and there were suddenly black clouds above us. We kept going and it was literally RIGHT after the last shot we took, it started coming down. It was pretty incredible, and made for some fab cloud photos. Anyhow, let's get to the photos..




















No comments:

Post a Comment