Ring : Wilson Diamonds
July 21, 2016
Wildflower Engagement : Cameron + Hailey : Utah Wedding Photographer
In the middle of July and summertime prettiness, wildflowers pop up all over the mountains and create the most breathtaking backdrops! As many of you may know, Alta is flooded with people this time of year to gaze at all the wildflowers. I can't blame them! It's truly a sight to see and something you can't find many other places. The day prior to Cameron and Hailey's session, the hubby and I made a spontaneous decision to drive up to Alta to do the Cecret Lake hike. Little did we know just how crazy busy it was going to be! We ended up parking at the base at Alta and hiked 3 miles each way. I'm still sore today, four days later, but it was worth every step. We walked through fields of wildflowers, saw lots and lots of ground squirrels and butterflies. And once we were at the lake, we saw salamanders in the water, came across the fuzziest mouse ever, and even made a snowball with the little bit of remaining snow on the farthest end of the lake. All in all, it was one experience we'll both remember for a long time. Then, the following day, I got to photograph this darling couple among all the wildflowers. They did such a fabulous job choosing outfits to fit the surroundings! I could have chatted with them all day, these two had such funny and awesome stories and I'm so happy they are tying the knot in just a couple of months!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






















No comments:
Post a Comment