Hey there and happy Monday! I have been so excited to post this wedding for a couple of months now. You see, this amazing couple had me come out to Napa Valley, specifically Sonoma, for their spring wedding back in April. Last year when I found out this was happening, I was just elated with happy tears! These two are incredible. Planning a destination wedding for themselves and family and friends that came from near and far to be a part of their intimate wedding. I had arrived in Oakland the day before the wedding, to complete downpours! But we held out hope because the Saturday forecast was looking promising. Alas, not a single drop of rain on the wedding day! Now I must rave about Gloria Ferrer just a little bit. This incredible winery is settled right amongst emerald green rolling hills, surround by beautiful vineyards and the setting sun glistening on this venue is just stunning! The couple tied the knot on a beautiful patio overlooking the vineyards and had their dinner in the wine caves. Yes you heard that right. A candlelight dinner to be exact! Trust me, it was very hard to leave this beautiful place the following day. I can easily see my hubby and myself living there. A little piece of my heart is still there and I can't wait to return.
Flowers : Fleurs de France (she is so, so talented!).
Bride's Dress : Alta Moda Bridal
Bride's Dress Designer : Monique Lhullier
Bridesmaids Dresses : David's Bridal
Band : Cover Me Badd
Hair : Linsy Toponse
Makeup : Natasha Burwell
Venue : Gloria Ferrer
























































































No comments:
Post a Comment