October 16, 2015
Autumn Engagement : Alex + Stephanie : Utah Wedding Photographer
It very much felt like summertime at Alex and Stephanie's engagement session! I'm soaking up all the sun I can get before it turns to dark, cloudy skies and snowfall. I will admit, as much as I'm not a winter person, I do enjoy November and December. I'm not too fond of January and February because by that point, it's not "happy winter" anymore. During Nov/Dec there's so much fun stuff happening, holidays, days off, good eating. But after New Year, those first couple months of the year are just kinda.. blah. I KNOW you know what I'm talkin about! Anyhow, Stephanie and Alex were total sweethearts and I had so much fun with them. We took it upon ourselves to do some rock climbing at their session, it was quite the adventure! And props to Stephanie who hiked that gigantic rock in not only a dress, but heels!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















No comments:
Post a Comment