I am just so happy with all the couples deciding to bring their fur children to their engagement sessions recently! It was seriously the most gorgeous day ever for Jerrod and Kariann's engagements, but it felt like the middle of June! Even up at 6,500', it was crazy hot! Being that it's mid October, most of my darling clients are coming to their sessions with fall-like attire, because obviously you'd want the fall colors and fall wardrobe to mix. Even I keep wearing fall attire and I end up sweating to death at my sessions and weddings recently haha! Utah is crazy. It's cool though, I'm down with the heat, I'm not one bit looking forward to the snow. Jerrod and Kariann are absolute darlings and their pups are so ridiculously adorable I can't even take it! They're tying the knot in a destination wedding in 2016 and I could not be more excited for them!
I got home and was telling the hubby about these pups. I can't
get over this cute guy's name. It's Bear and it's so fitting and perfect.
I told Jerrod and Kariann I just want to snuggle him!
And that cutie on the left is Roper. When I heard they adopted him
from the shelter, my heart could not be any happier. Adopt don't shop! :)
I'm so happy and excited for these two to tie the knot in 2016! Such a darling couple!
No comments:
Post a Comment