By the way, we completely lucked out with the rain. Can you tell it was a tad gloomy?? Although the sun didn't make an appearance, it was still a beautiful day and perfect temps.
July 16, 2015
Provo Bridal Session : Taylor : Utah Wedding Photographer
How crazy adorable is this boho bride?! She was only in town for a few days (from Tennessee), so we photographed both her engagements and bridals just days apart. I'm so happy I could spend so much time shooting with her, even with her living halfway across the country! Her wedding day has passed now, which was equally as amazing, so I'm sharing her fun bridal photos. I will never forget this darling bride and her sweet mama. And her amazing boho style, ahhh! Artisan Bloom, one of my very favorites, is the mastermind behind her flowers.
By the way, we completely lucked out with the rain. Can you tell it was a tad gloomy?? Although the sun didn't make an appearance, it was still a beautiful day and perfect temps.
By the way, we completely lucked out with the rain. Can you tell it was a tad gloomy?? Although the sun didn't make an appearance, it was still a beautiful day and perfect temps.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment