These two lovelies are from the Midwest and ended up here in Utah. They're getting married back home, but I was lucky enough to get to shoot their engagements in the beautiful Little Cottonwood Canyon. Holy smokes these two! They were total naturals and so much fun. I'm so sad I don't get to hang out with them anymore but I'm betting they're going to have the most amazing wedding (near Lake Michigan) next Summer!
Gosh I love summertime. Check out those blue wildflowers!
How pretty is Utah. I mean, come on! And these two are total sweethearts!
"Oh hey guys, would you mind standing up on that gigantic rock? I promise it'll be worth it".
Yes, yes it was. ;)
It was a decently overcast day, but the sun kept coming out and going away and
coming out and going away. So we got the best of diffused light and some great sun too.
Great job on the ring Nick!
Wildflowers galore.
And as per usual, we finished off with some fantabulous sun flare and nuzzles. And it's a wrap!













No comments:
Post a Comment