November 24, 2014
Red Butte Garden Wedding : Will+Jaycee : Utah Wedding Photographer
I cannot even begin to make a list of how incredibly awesome Will+Jaycee are. Honestly. I met Jaycee back in January when she booked with me. I knew from that moment I was going to love working with her because I could just sense how big of a sweetheart she was. Fast forward to April, we photographed their engagements and included her fur child, Dooney. If you know me, you know I love animals and how I have an extra special spot for Chihuahuas (being that Alex and I have two fur children chihuahuas of our own). Then we photographed Jaycee's bridals at Red Butte Garden about a month before the big day. I can't even wrap my head around how photogenic these two are! Now on to the wedding day. It rained. Now, I can tell you without a single shred of doubt that Jaycee is THEE most positive, upbeat person I think I've ever met. They had obviously planned to have their ceremony in the fragrance garden at Red Butte, but due to the torrential downpour, Jaycee made the decision to not wait out the rain any longer and to give the go ahead on an indoor ceremony. She didn't shed a tear, she didn't let it bum her out or ruin the day. She was just happy she was marrying her prince charming, rain or shine. I will ALWAYS remember how incredible these two are. And, we did sneak outside for about 15 minutes after the ceremony to snag some bride+groom shots. I wish these two so, so, so much happiness! Here's a small peek at their beautiful day..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



























No comments:
Post a Comment