November 21, 2014

Louland Falls Wedding : Matt+Kim : Utah Wedding Photographer

A gorgeous couple tying the knot at Louland Falls in the FALL. Seriously magical! Kim is one of the funniest girls I've had the pleasure of working with. She will keep you laughing until your stomach hurts. Both Matt and Kim have such genuinely kind hearts. I couldn't imagine hanging out with these two on a daily basis, not because I wouldn't want to, quite the opposite, but they would keep you laughing and smiling all day long. Kim had asked me for a makeup and hair referral early on, so of course I directed her to Kali Wengreen, my go-to, out of this world partner in crime when it comes to beautifying my already gorgeous brides. Kim also had seen how I rave about Artisan Bloom, and I'm so happy she chose them to do all her flowers.

Well I'll hush now so you can see some peeks of all the goodness..






























www.ambershawphotography.com
Makeup/Hair : Kali Wengreen
Dress : Danielle's Bridal
Florist : Artisan Bloom



No comments:

Post a Comment