Here are just a few peeks at their day.
August 17, 2014
Thanksgiving Point Wedding : Luis+Karen : Utah Wedding Photographer
Where do I start. I absolutely adore these two! I met them last year and talked all about their big day at Thanksgiving Point. Come June 21st, it was absolutely beautiful! Cloudy gray skies turned to blue sunny skies and these two were lit up with happiness as they said "I Do". I think the day was absolutely perfect for this amazing couple who've known each other for a very large portion of their lives. I'm so happy I could be a part of it. And a huge thanks to Ashley Wortley who is such a fab coordinator at Thanksgiving Point!
Here are just a few peeks at their day.
Here are just a few peeks at their day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






















No comments:
Post a Comment