August 3, 2014

Thanksgiving Point Summer Garden Bridals + Groomals : Steve+Olivia : Utah Wedding Photographer

I was insanely excited when Olivia contacted me about her wedding. You see, I photographed her brother's wedding back in December 2013, so I already knew her and her sweet family a little bit. I also knew from the get-go that it was going to be not only a gorgeous, but FUN, wedding. Her dress is absolutely breathtaking, and she can attest to how I was drooling over the gorgeous train.

We photographed their bridals+groomals at the Thanksgiving Point Gardens in early July. The funny part is, as we all headed toward Lehi, it started raining. Not just raining, but RAINING. We all kept on driving, crossing our fingers and hoping for the best, this is Utah after all. As I drove into Lehi, the sun was shining, but it was still raining. But, by the time I arrived at Thanksgiving Point, it had completely stopped! That's the best thing about Summer storms in Utah. It could be a downpour one minute and blue skies the next!

Anyhow, take a little peek into their session!













No comments:

Post a Comment