November 4, 2013

Bountiful Temple Wedding + 15th Street Gallery Reception : Bryce+Amy : Utah Wedding Photographer

Boy was it a drizzly {but gorgeous} day! Back on September 13th, Bryce + Amy tied the knot at the Bountiful temple. Amy and I joked that we were literally in a cloud, which, in the photos, you can see that we were. It. Was. Gorgeous.

Then, as I drove down the hill heading to 15th Street Gallery, the clouds broke up and the sun started coming through! By the time I arrived in Salt Lake, it was a blue sky. Crazy Utah weather!

15th Street Gallery is SUCH a classy, unique venue! I adored shooting there.

Congrats again to Amy+Bryce! I'm so thankful I was able to meet them both, they are such down to earth amazing people. I wish them both a lifetime of happiness!
And I will never forget the cake smash. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment